Saturday, October 23, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #68 {A Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

It was sure an exciting week for me - this was the first sketch I have ever drawn up and to see sooo many wonderful entries using it added a special personal element when I was checking out the eye candy on offer. I'm sooo glad I don't have to select the winner by myself because I would want to pick you ALL! Thankfully the DT all voted and came up with this week's winner.

Congratulations.........

 Annica {25}

Look at all those luscious Christmas details - and how great to see Edwin on a winning card!

You can check out more of  Annica's fabulous work on her blog HERE.

Annica could you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badges.

Now onto our top 5 for this week - and these gals weren't too far behind our winners! So here they are in numerical order....

Angel {7}
Kathleen {12}
Kathy {11}
Artesania/Gudrun {28}
Malin E {31}

Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your blog friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

Once again we'd like to thank ALL of our wonderful entries for this week and we hope you'll pop back tomorrow morning to check out our next challenge - I know the DT will have some gorgeous eye candy for you too. Until then - Happy Stamping!!!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic News!!!
    THANKYOU ladies....Made my day...
    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so mutch! I´m really happy for it!
    And congrats to the winner!
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete