Good morning Magnolia Fans!! Welcome to Magnolia Down Under Challenges # 70.
This week our challenge is probably pretty easy to guess... yes.... it is spooky, it is kooky... it is:
We would love to see you make something either Halloween OR inspired by Halloween. We realise that there are a lot of Australians playing here at MDUC and that some of you may not have any Halloween stamps, and that some of you may simply be all Halloween'd out! So we are making the challenge a little more open for you.... if you don't want to make a Halloween project - just be inspired by it. That could mean Halloween colours, Tilda or Edwin in costumes (think of the Fairytale collection) or a 3D project for treats. It is up to you!
Most of the Design Team really got into the Halloween spirit... starting with our wonderful Guest Designer for October, Maria! This is Maria's last week with us and we are very sad to see her go. It has been wonderful having you join us this month Maria!
We also have a new DT Member joining us for the rest of the year, please welcome Sharon Lougheed to the team! Sharon has been a regular participant and winner here at MDUC so we are very pleased to have her on board! Hasn't she made a fantastic project to share with us?
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...