Sunday, March 21, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #38

Good Evening to you all,

Before we start I would like to say a HUGE sorry for the late post eeeek! It was all my bad I went away on a craft weekend and forgot all about getting it ready and the person I was with has a laptop but a smaller version one and it can take me FOREVER as I am so not used to it!

Our sponsor this week is is AMAZING "I am Roses" you can find the most gorgeous roses, cherry blossoms, leaves, roses wait I said that already, hehe. In so many colours, styles, you will sit and stare for ages and then fill your shopping cart up like I ALWAYS do when I visit! They are sponsoring an amazing flower pack FULL of deliciously gorgeous mini roses in 10 shades of colours and a pack of gardenia's in a pack with 6 different shades and a leaves pack with 2 different shades. I am not putting up a photo, I was the winner to get the shock and no doubt shriek with delight!


So the challenge this week is a sketchy one, hehe……

  • SKETCH....

A sketch is what you make of it, use it as a guide, or stick to the sketch, I can not wait either ways to see your amazing creations?

HOW TO JOIN IN…

  • Your card MUST have a Magnolia stamp to join in. Doesn’t have to be a Tilda or Edwin, it can be a butterfly, background, table, animal etc, as long as it’s made by Magnolia.

  • Follow the challenge above.

  • Post your card on your blog and LINK back to our challenge blog.

  • Link your DIRECT post to Mr Linky before mid-day Saturday before next challenge to be in for judgment.

Again we have our fabulous guest designers joining us, thanks so much girls for the inspirational creations

CHANTELLE

ANGIE

Here is what the wonderful Magnolia Down Under Challenge Designers came up with, something to get everyone’s creative juices going AND be sure to check out their personal blogs to see them in detail and give them some loving for all their hard works!…

DEBRA

FRAN


NICOLE

TANJA

TRACEY

PLEASE READ.....We are using Mr. Linky again this fortnight. Please put a **DIRECT** link to your entry, NOT your overall blog into the box below BEFORE mid-day **SATURDAY**. Thanks so much for joining in. We love to see everyone’s work and want everyone to be able to see yours!
Some NEWS from one of the DT..... DO you like playing with The Greeting Farm Stamps too? My bestest friend and fellow DT Coordinator Kristy is now the new and VERY proud owner of Anya Ink.... Check it out HERE and you can always join both! As long as you have a Magnolia stamp, sentiment, background, animal your IN with Magnolia Down Under Challenges!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie, I love this weeks challenge. It really helps having a sketch to follow. have a wonderful day. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kellie :)
    Yay my first Sketch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Kellie~~ DT super duper creations!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Sketch Kellie..and what beautiful DT cards..hugs Michelle Xx

    ReplyDelete