Sunday, March 21, 2010

Challenge Thirty - Seven WINNER and Top 3....

Good evening Everyone,

First of all I would like to apologise about the SUPER late post! I wasn't thinking and sometimes forget it's weekly and I have to get the posts up, EEEEK and I went away for a craft weekend. I can't promise it wont happen again as I think I already broke that now, lol, but will TRY my hardest NEVER AGAIN!

A winner of all the candies we had will be up soon, but be sure to check out all the girls blogs as some have announced it and see if you were the LUCKY winner!

HOW much fun was the HOP?! We all as the DT had a ball and we can NOT thank all of you for stopping by our blogs and leaving us some commenting LOVE... We truly appreciate it all!

The winner of this weeks challenge is absolutely amazing as were all your creations but I am sure you will agree and bet money this card makes you say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.......
CLOSED.....
OPEN....

CONGRATULATIONS RUBY {70}

Please email me kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au to claim your prize and get your winning badge to display proudly on your blog.

As always tut tut you girls really did not make it easy for us, hehe.…. In no real order the top 5 and they are….
  • Aletha {46}
  • Ellen {53}
  • Kylie K {39}
  • Kellie Hill {45}
  • Linda {28}
A huge congratulations girls from myself and all the DT. Grab your “Top 5″ winning badge in the sidebar and display on your blog with pride…!

Be back soon with LATE challenge eeek! lol.....

Happy Stamping, Happy Crafters,
Kellie

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kellie, you don't have to apologise to us - it is still Sunday, so technically you are on time!! And so long as you list me in the top 5 it is toooootally OK with me!!! LOL. Thanks so much by the way! Congrats to Ruby on her gorgeous winning card and to the rest of the top 5!
    KylieK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ruby with her fabulous beautiful card and to all the ladies who have just like me reached the top 5 this week. Thanks so much !!
    Hugs,Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow- congratulation. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you awwh!! such an honor.I was so excited lol!I felt i got punched in the stomach lol!!!tummy had butterflies and all lol!!! I tried posting earlier like three times but it wouldn't go thru.Any how thank you Kellie for picking me, whoot whoot!

    CONGRATS TO THE TOP 5 GIRLS!!! WHOO HOO!

    Let's play the next challenge and im gonna join Kristy girl,BIG CONGRATS too yeah!!!!!!!!((hugs))RubYM:)

    ReplyDelete